Please refer to our video policy below:
Dr. Panda Video Policy
Last updated: 20 October 2016
In general, we encourage fans to feature our game content in videos to make walkthroughs, reviews or similar products. However, we cannot provide a blanket permission for this.
We do not object to fair use of our copyrighted materials, including on YouTube channels, but we reserve our rights to address inappropriate – in our absolute discretion - use of these materials.
We have the following guidelines on this matter:
- Do not take individual elements (e.g. characters or music) out of the games and feature these separately.
- Do not charge to view or access your videos.
- Do not sell or license your products to others, unless for free.
- Keep the videos focussed on the games and keep the content non-controversial; refrain from any racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory, offensive or child-unfriendly content.
- Put an acknowledgement of our copyright in your video, such as incorporating the text: "original content © 2016 Dr. Panda Limited. All rights reserved".
- Do not attribute the original materials (our game content) to any other owner or publisher but Dr. Panda Limited.
- Do not simply copy our official trailers, adds or other material, without adding anything.
- This policy can never be construed in a way to condone to upload of our full games (or significant part thereof) to a website.
As long as the products are in line with the spirit of this policy, we welcome fans to create and publish these products. However, we retain all rights (including copyright) to our games and we may take action in case we feel a product is inappropriate, including by having a product removed.
Please note that we might decide to create derived products ourselves. In such case we might amend this policy.
This policy might be amended from time to time, without prior notice. After amendment it will be published on our website.
If you have any further questions, contact us at email@example.com.