Here are the steps you need to follow to cancel your subscription. You will have to cancel it on the device you made the purchase.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu -> Subscriptions.
- Tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> tap Cancel Subscription.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.*
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage, tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you don't see "Subscriptions" in the Settings app, tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Tap your Apple ID (which is usually your email address), then tap View Apple ID. Sign in, scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.