The language of the app is based on the language settings of your device, but you should be able to change it in your device settings.
For iOS devices:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to find the app you’d like to change the language in, like “Dr. Panda”
- Tap on “Preferred Language”
- Choose your selected language. Some apps might not support all languages
- Tap the back button in the top right of your device
- Your app should now run in the selected preferred language
For most Android devices:
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on System
- Tap on Languages & input
- Tap on Languages
- Drag your selected language to the top of the list, or choose the language you’d like to use as a primary language (this may vary by your device).
Our apps are intuitive and do not rely heavily on language as we design them for many users who cannot read. The changes will mostly apply to the menu and text that you see in the app. Most audio will, however, remain unchanged from the original.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.